This year we have teamed up with the South Wales Echo and Wales Online to give couples the chance to win their dream wedding worth over £15,000.
Over the last couple of weeks couples entered the competition by submitting their details online, including a picture of themselves and a 50 word story which could include a passionate proposal, love blossoming against all odds or a long-term love that has lasted the distance.
From now until the 1st of September 2018 the entered couples will collect tokens printed every day in the South Wales Echo. The couple that collect the most tokens will win the wedding.
The winning couple will receive the following from Bryn Meadows with the wedding taking place on Friday 22nd March 2019:
The Honour Package
- Complimentary ceremony room hire
- Drinks reception on arrival
- 2 course wedding breakfast
- Glass of wine with a meal
- Crisp white tablecloths and napkins
- Cake stand and knife
- Resident DJ for evening entertainment (this is an essential
- Evening finger buffet or carved pork roast
- Dedicated wedding manager to act as master of ceremonies
- Complimentary Premier Suite for couple on their wedding night
- Discounted room rates for guests
- Use of the grounds (excluding the golf course) for photographs
For 70 day guests and 90 evening guests
Other suppliers are also on board including some of our preferred suppliers; flowers from Buttercup Flowers who will be providing bridal, bridesmaid and buttonholes. Wedding Gems will be the wedding venue dresser and will help the couple with their theme and will decorate the Fairway Suite. Also Lovey Dovey will do a dove release following the vows to demonstrate your love and commitment.
If you would like to find out more about weddings at Bryn Meadows by contacting our Wedding Team on 01495 225590 or email@example.com.
BRYN MEADOWS HAS BEEN NOMINATED BY OUR BRIDES AND GROOMS, THEN SHORTLISTED OVER THE LAST SIX YEARS AT THE WELSH NATIONAL WEDDING AWARDS AS BEST WEDDING VENUE, WINNING IN 2017.