Golf Lessons & Coaching
Taking golf lessons from a PGA Professional is the best way to improve your game, whether you are a beginner or a more accomplished golfer. A PGA Professional is uniquely skilled and can help you with;
- Error correction
- Rules and etiquette
- Technical competency
- Short game
- Effective drills
Our golf lessons and coaching are available to members, as well as members from other clubs, and non members.
All of our golf lessons are taken by a fully qualified PGA professional who will show you how to get started, or focus on areas you would like to improve on. Lessons are suitable for all levels and are held on the Championship Golf Course, First Swing Golf Academy, Indoor Putting Studio or the state of the art Golf Simulator.
Private one on one lessons are offered by appointment only during the week and weekends. Lessons can be customised to fit your specific needs on 01495 221905 option 2 or enquire with email@example.com
Lessons Prices and Duration
|1 x 30 Minutes||//||£25|
|2 x 30 Minutes||One Hour Golf Simulator Use||£50|
|4 x 30 Minutes||One Hour Golf Simulator Use||£90|
Lessons can also be purchased as gift vouchers by clicking here or on the links in the table above.
Your golf lessons will be delivered by our PGA Professionals…
Katy has been a pro since 2005. She's had two hole in one, one being at the WPGA Lombard Trophy Final. Her dream 4 ball would be Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy, Annika Sorenstam, her dad.
Tasha grew up in RCT and started playing at 11 years old before turning Pro in 2012. She’s had one hole in one, and her dream 4 ball would be with Tiger Woods, Annika Sörenstam and Seve Ballesteros.
- Wales PGA Professional Coach of the Year 2019
- Double Distinction BTEC Sport Development Coaching and Fitness
- PGA Qualified in 2015
- Dragon Sports Wales certification of recognition of voluntary work with Development of Wales, teaching school children in Rhondda Cynon Taf
- Represented Wales Under 18’s Team
- Glamorgan Ladies County Champion 2009 and 2010
- Represented Glamorgan Ladies and Girls Team
- County Junior Sports Personality of the Year 2016
- Elite Athlete Award of County Schools 2009
- Won the National Golf Foundation Girls Under 14’s in Great Britain 2005
- Won Wales Ladies Gold Medal in 2006
- Wales Girls Champion Runner Up 2009
- Attended Division 1 University of Toledo
- Won Mid Conference America (MAC) Player of the Week