Marisa and Adam
They both went to the same high school, with Adam two years above, but they did not take any notice of each other. In 2013 a mutual friend had an engagement party and they both were invited, which is where they started to talk. After talking and texting they went on their first date. A year after Marisa moved in with Adam and his son Mason, then aged 6. In 2016 they had a little boy, Cole. Adam took the opportunity to propose at the babyshower, which was a complete surprise to Marisa. A slideshow of their time together was shown with James Arthur's 'Say You Won't Let Go' playing. At the end of the song Adam and son Mason walked into the room with a bunch of flowers and got down on one knee.
Both couples were filmed at Pritchard and Moore talking about their stories. You can see the videos on our Facebook Page.
We have offered one of our Winter Wedding Packages worth £3,495 and includes:
- Complimentary ceremony room hire
- Drinks reception after the wedding ceremony
- 2 course wedding breakfast
- Glass of wine with breakfast
- Crisp white tablecloths and napkins
- Cake stand & knife
- Resident DJ for evening entertainment
- Evening snacks
- Wedding co-ordinator to look after the couple through the planning process
- Dedicated wedding manager to act as Master of Ceremonies
- Complimentary Premier Suite for the winning couple on the wedding night
- Reduced accommodation rates for wedding guests
- Use of grounds for photographs (excluding golf course)
- Golf buggy for photographs on the bridges (weather permitting)
- 3 month complimentary use of our newly refurbished leisure facilities when you take out a 1 year contract
- Based on 50 day guests and 70 evening guests
As well as the dream wedding, additionally we are also offering the bride to have her Wedding Make Up done with the Fusion Spa team, using the latest collection from Mii Makeup. Mii offers effortless application and unrivalled expertise to enhance, rather than hide natural beauty. It is packed with minerals and natural pigments.
Pritchard and Moore are different to a traditional independent boutique, all the profits from sales of wedding dresses go straight to Cancer Research Wales. All the money raised through sales of the dresses goes straight back to this important cause; close to so many hearts.
The shop will be celebrating its first anniversary on July 27th with the exciting announcement of the lucky couple who will be celebrating their nuptials for free, as well as offering the bride a wedding dress of their choice from Pritchard and Moore’s beautiful and varied selection.
BRYN MEADOWS HAS BEEN NOMINATED BY OUR BRIDES AND GROOMS, THEN SHORTLISTED OVER THE LAST FIVE YEARS AT THE WELSH NATIONAL WEDDING AWARDS AS BEST WEDDING VENUE